Social icons



WEARING SHELLYS LONDON MURCI SHOES, NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS SWEATER,  COUP BOUTIQUE SCARF, W CONCEPT COAT, JOE'S JEANS BOYFRIEND JEANS

I RECENTLY MADE A PACT WITH MYSELF TO PUT MORE EFFORT INTO COERCING ERIC TO FILM PRODUCING MORE VIDEOS IN 2015. VIDEO-EDITING HAS PROVEN TO BE INFINITELY MORE ENJOYABLE THAN EDITING PHOTOS, AND THE HILARITY THAT COMES WITH RE-WATCHING OLD VIDEOS ISN'T SOMETHING WORTH GIVING UP AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE.  AND FOR THE RECORD, I CAN PROMISE YOU (AND MYSELF) THAT HAULS, 15-MINUTE VLOGS DISCUSSING THE PROS AND CONS OF PEPLUM TOPS, AND OTHER SUCH VIDEOS WILL NOT BE SEEN ON MY CHANNEL. NOPE, NO, DEFINITELY NOT. FOR THE MEAN TIME, FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE THOUGH. YOU KNOW, NO PRESSURE. AND AS ALWAYS, SHOULD YOU HAVE A VIDEO SUGGESTION, THOSE ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. JUST PLEASE DON'T ASK ME TO FILM A "HAUL." MUCHAS GRACIAS.


8 comments

  1. Actually, will you make a video about food? I love food. I love your food insta's. FOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you don't do 15minute vlogs and hauls. To be honest, I zone out after 5 minutes of watching most youtube videos.

    / O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I really agree with Oroma, short simple and AWESOME. Thank you!


    https://www.sweetyhigh.com/blog/celebrity-news/9-stars-winter-style

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Milda, I like your idea. Very much so.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.