Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, CanadaAlyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Bryant recently sent me these photos he had taken of me on my last day in London spent wandering vintage stores and churro stands in Brick Lane. Although slightly dreary and a little wet for my liking (my scarf acted like a stand-in umbrella for the entirety of my journey to and from the tube), the very fact that I was in London and meeting up with some of the sweetest human beings on earth had me more than excited for a morning (or afternoon?) in the market (if you couldn't already tell from the preposterously silly :P look I'm giving Bryant in one of the above photos). Huge thanks to Natalie (& co.), Nathan and Bryant for taking the precious time out of their Saturdays to hang out with me, and to Bryant for taking my photos, as always!
TROUSERS / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
SHOES / ℅ COUP BOUTIQUE
BLOUSE / EQUIPMENT
JACKET / VINTAGE
MAXI CARDIGAN / SIMILAR
BAG / 
REISS
SCARF /  BANANA REPUBLIC

8 comments

  1. Bryant's photos are always absolutely gorgeous, just like your style! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your oversize scarf!

    http://personallybasic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice photos, and I love your outfit!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cool! I absolutely love the photos and what you're wearing. Too much fun!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it's nathan!! i would really love to meet u guys omg

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos you look so cute! Great look too <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.