Social icons



LOOK MA, NO JACKET!



Sweater weather has finally arrived, and I couldn't have been happier to pack away my coats and even roll down my car windows (*gasp*). I even contemplated wearing shorts today (that's what happens when you give Edmontonians a sunny 15 degree Celsius day, I guess). But once I had pulled on these Samuji Jade Jeans, I just couldn't be bothered. After all, I don't think I've ever worn jeans as soft as these baby blues (scout's honour!).

Also, please excuse my pasty ankles. It's an extremely common symptom of winter. 
JEANS / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
SHOES / DOC MARTEN
SKIRT / T BY ALEXANDER WANG
SWEATER / VINTAGE
SWEATER / TOPSHOP
WATCH /  BERG & BETTS 

12 comments

  1. I'm still afraid to leave the house without my heavy jacket. I'd rather be warm than cold :/ However, this outfit is the perfect transition. I love the layers created with the tied white shirt underneath that sweater. Cozy!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect minimal look!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit! Love how you've layered the sweater over the shirt!

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit with the shirt tied around the waist! The shoes are amazing!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! It's oversized, surely comfortable and effective. Love the white shoes. At the moment I can't afford martens so I'm looking for a cheaper alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos so much they are so clean and unique just like your style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! :)

    http://iam-moi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The simplicity and beauty of this outfit is bomb.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.