Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Canadian Ordinary People Style Blog wearing sustainable and fair trade clothing from New Classics Studios

Had a date with my tripod a few days ago when Samuji SS15 arrived at New Classics. Sorry Eric. View more for the rest of the photos and a quick life update where I talk about nothing really relevant to fashion.

Alyssa Lau from the Canadian Ordinary People Style Blog wearing sustainable and fair trade clothing from New Classics Studios Alyssa Lau from the Canadian Ordinary People Style Blog wearing sustainable and fair trade clothing from New Classics Studios Alyssa Lau from the Canadian Ordinary People Style Blog wearing sustainable and fair trade clothing from New Classics Studios

Life has been a bit hectic as of late. My room is a mess, I'm seeing signs of incoming acne (which, after graduating, I thought I'd never see too much of), and my sleep schedule has kind of gone off whack. It can be exhausting being an "entrepreneur" (which, to me, almost sounds too grown-up for a 23-year-old anime-obsessed--jk?!?!--girl like me). And there are often so many things that I want to do but not enough hours in a day (or cloning machines available, as was promised by the year 2000). So, I guess by writing all this, all I'm trying to do is breathe. And now I can remember why I really started a blog.

PS: On a completely different note, I'm currently debating bangs, or, rather, curtains for my forehead. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section! 
ALL CLOTHING FROM NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS

WATCH ℅ BERG & BETTS

6 comments

  1. You're one of my favorite people because I love all the many talents you have and the things you do. You take very good self-portraits. You inspire me to keep on pushing myself on taking my own, which I try to do these days. I totally get how you feel but it pays off because you do an excellent job at what you do. I think it's awesome to sometimes vent on your blog. It just gives us all something to relate on to you. I definitely think you should get the bangs. I think they would look so cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey TyTanisha! Thank you so much for all your thoughtful comments and support! They always life my spirits, so again, thank you x

      Delete
  2. I know what you mean: I always say days should be made of 36 hours for me to do everything I want to do. Also, the bangs idea is awesome, you only live once so do it ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) I think bangs would really suit you. It's just hair anyway, it'll grow back.
    2) It's important to step back and breathe every now and then. Treat yourself.
    3) Yes to these self-portraits!

    / O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.