Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton fashion blog Ordinary People wearing sustainable fashion from New Classics Studios

Whoever invented shirtdresses was a genius. It's an outfit without all the clothes.

Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton fashion blog Ordinary People wearing sustainable fashion from New Classics Studios Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton fashion blog Ordinary People wearing sustainable fashion from New Classics Studios

A few days ago, I was in the beginning stages of cleaning out my closet when I realized just how many white shirt-dresses I happened to own (what can I say? White shirtdresses are my kryptonite). There is just something so unbelievably easy and effortless about a shirtdress that makes it hard to deny, so when I had ordered in this 100% organic cotton shirtdress for New Classics Studios (psst, it's now on sale!), I always knew that I would eventually steal one for myself (despite Eric's objections). And you know, now that I think of it, I never really finished cleaning out my closet... (to be continued).
DRESS / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
SCARF / VINTAGE
BAG / REISS
SNEAKERS / REEBOK
GLASSES / ℅ THE OBSERVATORY

12 comments

  1. i couldn't agree more
    shirt dresses are everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^♪ )
    http://www.lauderlis.com/2014/12/ordinary-people.html#op1

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shirt dress is great. It's just so easy. You can create different outfits by adding different accessories and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! you wear it so well. I don't own any shirt dresses, think I just wouldn't know how to though it does seem easy through this post.

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with shirt dresses too! You look amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Look and love the GLASSES. :)

    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. White dress is suit to you.
    http://www.queenbridal.co.uk/prom-dresses/

    ReplyDelete
  8. alysssaaaa did u order the reebok classic from their official site? do they fit true to size? x

    sydsense.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sydney! I actually bought them in Hawaii last year on a whim because my feet were hurting! And yes they fit true to size :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.