Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing sustainable and ethical clothing from New Classics Studios and the Fifth Watches. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing sustainable and ethical clothing from New Classics Studios and the Fifth Watches. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing sustainable and ethical clothing from New Classics Studios and the Fifth Watches. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing sustainable and ethical clothing from New Classics Studios and the Fifth Watches.

The first watch I ever had the pleasure of owning was a baby blue Paul Frank watch my grandmother bought me as a present when I was a tween. Since then, I've owned two other watches (all of them now collecting dust somewhere in my room) and have essentially lost all ability to read an analog clock (I blame this on my cellphone). But thanks to The Fifth Watches, I can now look like I'm smarter than a fifth grader.

Inspired by Fifth Avenue, New York, and the contemporary fashion landscape of Melbourne, Australia, The Fifth aspires to create superior and versatile quality timepieces without the designer price tag. All watches are crafted with an exceptional two part case design and an Italian leather band in order to produce a classic and minimal lifestyle timepiece that is suitable for both frozen yogurt runs and stuffy galas with tasteless food that you eat anyways. In other words, The Fifth has created my ideal watch which I will continue to wear in order to show the real adults that I'm a big kid who cares about things like making appointments and being on time for them (but not really). 
WATCH / ℅ THE FIFTH
CLOTHING / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS

PHOTOS BY ERIC YUN.

9 comments

  1. Very classy. I like the rosy-ness of the thing. All my watches are also in drawers because I have neglected to get batteries fixed.

    http://sunovereden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch is BEAUTIFUL! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos, gorgeous watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is amazing, the up close shots are beautiful. You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEED THAT WATCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous watch but also photos, love the size and how detailed they are!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.