Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-Based Ordinary People Style Blog wearing Sustainable Clothing from New Classics Studios Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-Based Ordinary People Style Blog wearing Sustainable Clothing from New Classics Studios

Twelve hours ago, Eric and I made our way into the fairy-tale-esque neighborhood of Riverdale (that vaguely reminded me of Silent Hill for some odd reason...eep) to visit a recently favourited cafe by the name of Little Brick whilst wearing one of the most coolest rompers I've ever seen. And that's really all I'm going to say because its 3:24 in the morning and I should be fast asleep by now. Take a peek at the video up there and see what else we were up to!
ROMPER / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
BLOUSE / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
SANDALS /  SHELLYS LONDON
BAG /  REISS
WATCH / ℅ THE FIFTH

7 comments

  1. This is such a cute outfit, Alyssa! I love the romper. x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your videos! These are great! Do you edit them yourself?

    http://www.dropdeaddelirious.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! Great blog post, Stunning photos and awesome videos. I love all these things. Thanks for sharing.
    We are providing online photo editing system > Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.