Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog wearing sustainable and fair trade clothing from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog wearing sustainable and fair trade clothing from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People Blog wearing sustainable and fair trade clothing from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

I've never really been too interested in pants. Not that they're boring or anything, but give me a pair of shoes or a pair of pants and eight out of ten times I'd choose the shoes. But as of late, I find myself paying closer attention to my own trousers and what makes them so... great. So when I first took a glance at these sustainably and responsibly crafted Pola Thomson trousers from the comfort of my Costco-bought computer chair, I knew they would quickly become a closet staple. Internet, let me introduce you to the coolest pair of frayed pants you'll ever see.

PANTS / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
BLOUSE / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
DRESS / THEYSKEN'S THEORY
BAG / ℅ TOPSHOP
PLATFORMS / LOW CLASSIC
LEATHER JACKET / SIMILAR

9 comments

  1. Really cool pants.

    www.kangkanrabha.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. look so good with the shoes! and i want a leather jacket soft enough to be tied at waist/hip omg

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking flare to a whole new level~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN .LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. literally the best trousers ever x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are definitely the coolest. Thanks for intruduction :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.