Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Fashion Blog, Ordinary People, wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim, RES Denim, T By Alexander Wang, and Senso. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Fashion Blog, Ordinary People, wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim, RES Denim, T By Alexander Wang, and Senso. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Fashion Blog, Ordinary People, wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim, RES Denim, T By Alexander Wang, and Senso.

Ever since graduating from the cesspool that is high school (JK), my skinny jean assortment has shrunk down to a meager two pairs that I'll really only wear when I feel like making myself suffer the suffocating tightness and grainy feel of your typical skinny jeans. In reality, most of my day-to-day outfits revolve around baggy denim jeans that are probably a few sizes too big for me but have the comfort level akin to pajama pants--which, at the end of the day, is all that really matters. With that being said, a couple of you have asked me to share some of my favourite boyfriend jean styles, which I've assembled down below. Let me know what you think!
JACKET / 3.1 PHILLIP LIM
JEANS / RES DENIM
SANDALS / SENSO
HEADPHONES / CAEDEN
WATCH / ℅ THE FIFTH
BLOUSE / T BY ALEXANDER WANG 


13 comments

  1. Love the baggy jeans with the bomber jacket and the sandals are really cool!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn girl, your blog is seriously looking amazing! And your style is flipping cool as anything. I'm actually wearing a new pair of Riders by Lee boyfriend jeans that I am just LOVING. The fit is spot-on and they're so damn comfortable.

    www.lioninthewild.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! <3
    xx
    http://fuss.co.in/countdown/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! and this jean is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is so lovely!

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those washed jeans. I need to dig a similar pair out of my closet. I like everything about this outift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever since progressing after the drain that is high school (JK), my skinny jean variety has shrunk down to a meager two pairs that I'll actually only attire when I feel similar creation myself suffer the overpowering tension and gritty texture of your characteristic skinny pants poyds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. With that life hypothetical, a twosome of you have demanded me to part some of my favorite date jean graces, which I've assembled down below Online shopping in karachi

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.