Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People blog wearing Topshop Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People blog wearing Topshop

A week or so ago, Topshop sent me a few pieces from their newest collaboration and collection, Kendall + Kylie, to style and enjoy in the hot hot heat. So, that's exactly what I did--sk8er boi style (jk it's a longboard). And, because I'm sweating non-stop in my room as I write this, I think I'll call it quits before I have to take another shower. BRB getting a fan... 
SHORTS / ℅‎ TOPSHOP CANADA
SHIRT / TOPSHOP CANADA
SHOES / SUPERGA
SUNGLASSES / RAYBAN

16 comments

  1. Omg I wish I could look this cute and cool at the same time! I loove those sneakers and the shirt!
    x
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit! Love the shirt!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are amazing! And I totally love that top!

    love, Turn it inside out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. Love this floral shirt.
    xx

    www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're always so chic Alysa. And, oh those buns hun!

    <3,
    Chariza M. | WWW.LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome top, those Jenner girls are sure making the rounds lately. Cool shoot too :)

    EverRose.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.