Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People fashion blog wearing sustainable and eco-friendly clothing from New Classics Studios, RES Denim jeans, and Zara strappy sandals. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People fashion blog wearing sustainable and eco-friendly clothing from New Classics Studios, RES Denim jeans, and Zara strappy sandals. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People fashion blog wearing sustainable and eco-friendly clothing from New Classics Studios, RES Denim jeans, and Zara strappy sandals. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People fashion blog wearing sustainable and eco-friendly clothing from New Classics Studios, RES Denim jeans, and Zara strappy sandals. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People fashion blog wearing sustainable and eco-friendly clothing from New Classics Studios, RES Denim jeans, and Zara strappy sandals.

Although I do love a good dose of crazy in an outfit, I've been finding myself gravitating towards the simpler end of the apparel spectrum when clothing myself. Blame it on the heat or something, but give me a shirtdress and a pair of bf jeans and I'll gladly wear it for a week (or two... if we're being honest here).

PS: Currently looking for some new fashion blogs to read! Comment below with your favourites (or your own!) and I'll love you forever!

PPS: The lovely Juule Kay of Phosphenes interviewed me for a cute "Girl Crush" feature on her blog where I talk about my weaknesses and how Eric and I met for the first time... Read all about it here.
SHIRTDRESS / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
BAG / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
SUNGLASSES / RAYBAN
SUNGLASSES CHAIN / ℅ MARIA BLACK SANDALS / ZARA (SIMILAR)
JEANS / ℅ RES DENIM

17 comments

  1. Wow love this look with the baggy jeans and shirt! The sandals are amazing too!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes have my heart. You're such a babe A!

    Taiba x
    www.theurbananalyst.blogspot.com
    INSTA || @theurbananalyst

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just perfection! I have already seen the aticle about you and it is so sweet ♥
    Here is my blog, I am only amateur and write in my mature language, but I hope it does not matter - http://feelikeunicorn.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool and casual, love the sunglass chain!

    lisetterivera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Sandal. :)

    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG girl you look SO cute! I love the ripped pants and those glasses chain ahh they remind me of my grandma tbh HAHA. Not trying to be offensive A T A L L by the way. Love your bag too :) So glad your business is going so well!

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!! LOVE this look!! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look! the shoes and pants are so perfect!
    Beautiful,
    xoxo,
    Sofia & Maria
    www.kinddistinction.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with simplicity, especially when teamed with such a kick-arse clutch! (Also, any girl who played Habbo Hotel as a young'un is a keeper in our books).
    Fast becoming one of our faves on the blogging circuit, keep up the coolness, Alyssa :)

    Love,
    Jenny N and Rainie Wolfcastle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful easy look, almost identical to what I put on today for the very same reasons. I will post them soon on my blog, Accidental Icon. Would love to know what you think!

    Accidental icon
    http://www.accidentalicon.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes <3

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.