Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing Sweaty Betty athletic gear. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing Sweaty Betty athletic gear. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing Sweaty Betty athletic gear. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing Sweaty Betty athletic gear. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing Sweaty Betty athletic gear. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing Sweaty Betty athletic gear. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing Sweaty Betty athletic gear. Alyssa Lau from the Edmonton-based Ordinary People style blog wearing Sweaty Betty athletic gear.

Fun fact #102: I have never enjoyed running. But ever since tearing my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament, in case you were wondering) a few years ago, my physical activity has been limited to hot yoga and a randomly assembled core routine (in other words, not much). When I decided to finally get my butt back into shape this summer, I started doing exactly what I hated--running. With that being said, when the UK-based women's activewear brand, Sweaty Betty, asked me to try out some of their products, I was incredibly excited to be able to update my outdated athletic gear and no longer have to run with a sweat-drenched iPhone in hand. And after hauling this ensemble to a couple hot yoga sessions, a few 7 km runs, and two wet and chilly hikes in Canmore, I can confidently say that I'm a now a bonafide Sweaty Betty.

PS: Starting this Thursday, Sweaty Betty will be having an up to 50% off sale both online and in-store! Don't miss out!
LEGGINGS / ℅‎ SWEATY BETTY
SPORTS BRA / SWEATY BETTY
CHILL RESIST JACKET / SWEATY BETTY
WATER BOTTLE / SWEATY BETTY
MEDIA ARMBAND / SWEATY BETTY
RUNNERS / REEBOK 

9 comments

  1. Great post and Love your Jacket. :)

    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and Love your Jacket. :)

    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The workout clothes look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the workout gear! I need some new ones, these seem perfect x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you don't need running to look good!
    ...But nice outfit when we are at it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome! I can definitely tell the quality is amazing!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look absolutely amazing! i need some new sports gear myself!
    GIVEAWAY: ENTER TO WIN $60 WORTH OF JEWELRY

    ReplyDelete
  8. when can we be friends irl .__.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.