Social icons



Just about a week ago, I sent my go-to makeup artist, Carmen, an overly enthusiastic and fervent Facebook message about collaborating on a project that I had been keeping at the top of my imaginary to-do list titled "COOL SHIT". When she agreed to my crazy request, I was more than thrilled. I was ecstatic. "My dreams have finally come true," I thought. And boy, was I ever right.

Inspired by the creative genius that is FKA Twigs, we brought Mode Model's Charli Elber into the studio for a few hours to be transformed into a supa kawaii anime doll so all the senpais could notice her (ha ha ha...). Anyway, if you're at all curious at how one could get themselves a pretty sweet set of anime eyes, scroll down below and watch Carmen work her magic in our behind the scenes video!



JUMPSUIT from NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS



LIKE WHAT YOU WATCHED?
SUBSCRIBE HERE!

3 comments

  1. aww wow this is amazing, love love love this look!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. It first freaked me out but now ok I feel ok about this (: ... for me shopping and make up is a bit expensive and hard to afford but thanks to ClothingRIC.com, Retailmenot.com and a like websites for providing online coupons they not only save my money but time as well.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.