Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion blog at New York Fashion Week wearing sustainable jeans from New Classics Studios. www.ordinarypeople.ca
Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion blog at New York Fashion Week. www.ordinarypeole.ca.

I don't know about you, but I hate getting into trouble―so much that I drive 5 km/h under the speed limit as soon as I spot a police car and panic about all the things I could be doing illegally (Seatbelt? Check. Hands at 3 and 9 O' clock? Check. Proper signalling? Oh shit.). So when Eric told me to climb over the railing (which was obviously placed where it was to prevent people from doing what I was about to do), I froze. What if someone came over and scolded us? What if the police gave us a ticket which we wouldn't be able to pay and put out a warrant for our arrest? Paranoia much... right?

Either way, somehow Eric managed to subdue my apprehension and convince me that whatever illegal action I was about to take would be worth it. And I don't know about you, but I guess it kind of was. Jk. Don't break the law. It's bad. Real bad.

Anyway, Eric recently put together a quick recap of NYFW that you can now view down below or on le Youtube. Let us know what you think in the comments!

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion blog at New York Fashion Week. www.ordinarypeole.ca. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion blog at New York Fashion Week. www.ordinarypeole.ca. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion blog at New York Fashion Week. www.ordinarypeole.ca.
Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion blog at New York Fashion Week. www.ordinarypeole.ca.
JEANS/ NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
HAT / ℅ G BY G
T-SHIRT / EACH X OTHER
SHOES / CONVERSE




8 comments

  1. loving the fresh colors here <3 those patch denim looks comfy too!

    BRENDA EVANS
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally worth climbing over the railings for these photos! You look SO amazing, and the pictures are just incredible!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments about getting in trouble made me giggle, but I'm definitely the same way! This is a really great look, I love those jeans. I love the video as well!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss, bigg fan of this combo! Great styling, perfecto!

    love, Turn it inside out

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last moment of the video is the best :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.