Social icons




October 16, 2015


One year ago, Eric and I started New Classics Studios with the hope that: a) we could put off having to find "real" jobs for another year, and b) that we could actually change how people looked at their clothing. Just a week ago on October 16th, New Classics Studios had it's one year birthday. And to commemorate this, my dear friend Kevin gave me these photographs he snapped during New Classics' Western Canada Fashion Week debut (which you can watch below), reminding me just how fortunate I am to have friends and readers like you to support me on this adventure that still seems too good to be true. With that being said, again and again I want to thank each and everyone one of you who bother to check up on this blog and leave me comments (all of which I do read!). And as if this post wasn't sappy enough, it's only really because of you that I can do what I love. Muchas gracias, friends.

12 comments

  1. Well done with your success Alyssa and Eric of course!

    <3,
    Chariza M. | LE-VISUALISTE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection is beautiful, congratulations on one year!

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivian for your lovely comment! :) x

      Delete
  3. Great collection. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Alyssa and Eric and I want to say how much you inspire me Alyssa I hope to one day enter the fashion industry am still a student still.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Humairaa for your lovely comment! I wish you all the best <3

      Delete
  5. Congrats Alyssa! Things will get better and better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Been following you guys for quite a while now and so glad to know that you two have come this far! Thanks for stepping up and initiating such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eep thank you for all your support! Much love! x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.