Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion and style blog sustainable and eco-friendly Baserange knit garments from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion and style blog sustainable and eco-friendly Baserange knit garments from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

When I was a kid, my mother had the tendency to dress me in all-blue fleece outfits from Gap kids that I now question, but at the time, thought was really, really cool (I would show you a photo, but I think I'll leave this one up to your imagination). And now? Little has changed except for the colour of my outfit. My mom still dresses me too. Juuuuust kidding.

PHOTOS BY ERIC YUN
Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion and style blog sustainable and eco-friendly Baserange knit garments from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion and style blog sustainable and eco-friendly Baserange knit garments from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion and style blog sustainable and eco-friendly Baserange knit garments from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
SWEATER / New Classics Studios
TROUSERS / New Classics Studios
HAT / Similar
SHOES / Senso
BAG / ℅‎ JCOS Studios


10 comments

  1. Love the camel knit look and the shoes are amazing!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are simply the best, love your sense of style!
    VERONIKA CHVATALOVA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect.

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the colors of this outfit <3 and that chloe bag!

    http://breepluse.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Baserange pieces are at the top of my wishlist right now. You look incredible in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cozy, and the shoes are the perfect touch!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have never thought that head-to-toe beige outfit would look so great. I think it's mainly because of that cap! I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously adore this outfit, love! The color is giving me life, love this color for fall!

    www.lavishingg.net
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing match for the look, you're locking it!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this look. Reminds me so much of Kanyes runway. fabulous!!

    xo, Olivia
    www.all-thoselittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.