Social icons


Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca










I don't know about you, but I am unnecessarily particular about what fragrances I wear (nobody wants to walk around smelling like an A&F store, do they?). So when Diesel asked me to take part of their campaign and try out their new fragrance, I was a little skeptical of what I was about to receive. Yet, to my delight (and Eric's), Diesel's new fragrance, Loverdose Red Kiss, wasn't anything close to what it's emphatic packaging suggested.

PS: If you happen to scroll down, Diesel is giving away the Loverdose Red Kiss for one of you to try!

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca
Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People fashion. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca
FRAGRANCE / ℅‎ Diesel
BRALETTE / New Classics Studios
BLAZER / Similar
TROUSERS / Wildfang x Lucca Couture
SHOES / Converse


f


THIS POST WAS SPONSORED. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

12 comments

  1. this post contains: 1. too much advertisement 2. too much nudity. you're too good for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize that you feel that way (I could make up some dumb excuse, but as a style blogger, there are some things you can't avoid when working with companies that keep us afloat)! While all those statements may be of your opinion, I'd have to disagree with your last. Showing "skin" doesn't make me any lesser of a human being and I refuse to be shamed for having certain body parts (they're just boobs!). :) With that being said, I completely understand if you no longer read this blog! Thanks though for taking the time to comment!

      Delete
    2. Oh no! I will still read your blog. I just think that less is more and you don't have to show boobs to attract attention, because your view on the fashion is so fresh and you have great outfit ideas!

      Delete
  2. Love the black suit with the silver sneakers! So cool!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia as always for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous look and a great response to that anonymous person; you have a forever fan in me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raejeana! Your comment means a lot! <3

      Delete
  4. You look amazing, where is your suit from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely random! Bought the Blazer and trousers separately!

      Delete
  5. Love the outfit, you look great as always!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love your blog and your style! May I ask where you got your glasses from? They're gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.