Social icons













Turtlenecks. You've seen them before by the dozen in your mother's closet, and you often struggle to get your head through that tiny little opening without smearing 67% of your makeup off. Yeah, we've all been there. But have you been in these ones? Now introducing the 100% fair trade certified organic cotton Kowtow turtleneck tops, styled to mom perfection with a hand-me-down skirt, my dad's belt which looks like it could've been pulled from a bad 90's sitcom, and 5 dollar secondhand jeans from Value Village.

GREY TURTLENECK / KOWTOW
BLACK TURTLENECK / KOWTOW


   Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog wearing a sustainable organic cotton Kowtow turtleneck from New Classics Studios and secondhand jeans. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog wearing a sustainable organic cotton Kowtow turtleneck from New Classics Studios and secondhand jeans. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog wearing a sustainable organic cotton Kowtow turtleneck from New Classics Studios and secondhand jeans. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog wearing a sustainable organic cotton Kowtow turtleneck from New Classics Studios and secondhand jeans. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog wearing a sustainable organic cotton Kowtow turtleneck from New Classics Studios and secondhand jeans. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog wearing a sustainable organic cotton Kowtow turtleneck from New Classics Studios and secondhand jeans. 

10 comments

  1. Ahh I'm loving these photos so much. I always hated turtle necks until I wore one for the first time and now I'm in love with them <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are bad ass!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for thinner turtlenecks, and these just might be the ones! Love these photos, you've styled the pieces perfectly!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, how can I take photos with this cool shade (photo in grey turtleneck)? It looks totally amazing! A little bit cold, a little bit grey. I don't know how to name it, but I don't want to make photos with this warm - yellow feeling anymore! Please heeeeeelp me! ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All you have to do is change your white balance on your camera or during post-production! x

      Delete
  6. I am new to using blogger and was wondering how you situate your photos so nicely in your posts. Every time I insert a photo, it shows up not the way I want in the preview. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Turtlenecks are a definite yes for colder days. I love them with high waisted skinny pants and low waisted loose men's trousers as well. Great photos you've shown today!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.