Social icons


I know I tend to write about the weather a lot. But winter this year has been unbelievably tame in Edmonton (read: I can still see the road when I drive and my nose doens't freeze over as soon as I leave my house). With that being said, Eric and I decided to document/celebrate the fact that there's only a few centimeters of snow outside with another film story (psst, you can watch the first one here).

PS: Currently taking video suggestions/requests for le YouTube! Shold you have any, let me know in the comments!

PHOTOGRAPHED BY ERIC YUN WITH A CONTAX T2
COAT ℅‎ / LOW CLASSIC X FRONTROW
PANTS / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
CARDIGAN ℅‎/ LOW CLASSIC X FRONTROW
BEANIE ℅‎ / LOW CLASSIC X FRONTROW
SCARF ℅‎ / LOW CLASSIC X FRONTROW
SHOES ℅‎ / GRAVITY POPE
MITTS ℅‎ / HUDON'S BAY
BAG ‎/ 3.1 PHILLIP LIM


2 comments

Powered by Blogger.