Social icons


Boy oh boy, nice to see you again. Considering my usual posting schedule, I've been gone for a loooong time. But fear not, I am still alive. Just extremely exhausted. I don't know what it is about sleeping with an 11-week-old puppy that does this to you (cue sarcasm), but my once ridiculous sleep schedule has become seemingly normal, and 7:45 AM doesn't even seem that early anymore (it's amazing how much you can get done between 7:45 and 11:00 AM. Amazing, truly). Anyway, I really wanted to post this up here, but because I'm about to pass out (today was a crazy, CRAZY day), I'm just going to leave the post here and probably update it tomorrow with links etc etc etc. GOOD NIGHT.

11 comments

  1. LOVE this! Such an amazing video, I have never seen a shoe collection video done like that before and I loveeee it!

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Lizzy!! Thanks for the comment :) x

      Delete
  2. This is so original and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ So cool. congrats. Will be so nice if you make a video talking about your inspirations, and about your self. I know is not your tipe of videos, but pleaseee! :3

    Sorry 4 my english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love, Ruth! I usually don't like recording myself blabbing, but I'll consider it JUST for you :) x

      Delete
  4. yay for vans!! and wish i had all the rest of these shoes lol x

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this video is fantastic I love the shoes and the effects!
    Alyssa, what technology/video editing apps do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.