Social icons











Black is comfortable, easy, subtle, and best of all, lazy. It's what I wear when I can't be bothered to turn my brain on. So when Navi woke me up this morning by wagging her tail in my face and I got up groggily to make sure she wouldn't pee on my bed, I knew just exactly what kind of day it was going to be.

TROUSERS / G.V.G.V.
SNEAKERS / VANS
Alyssa Lau wearing sustainable Base Range gerda pullover sweater from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca Alyssa Lau wearing sustainable Base Range gerda pullover sweater from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca Alyssa Lau wearing sustainable Base Range gerda pullover sweater from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.caAlyssa Lau wearing sustainable Base Range gerda pullover sweater from New Classics Studios. Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. www.ordinarypeople.ca

8 comments

Powered by Blogger.