Social icons

Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary people fashion blog wearing sustainable, fair trade and organic cotton clothing from New Classics Studios (Kowtow, Samuji). Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary people fashion blog wearing sustainable, fair trade and organic cotton clothing from New Classics Studios (Kowtow, Samuji). Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary people fashion blog wearing sustainable, fair trade and organic cotton clothing from New Classics Studios (Kowtow, Samuji). Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary people fashion blog wearing sustainable, fair trade and organic cotton clothing from New Classics Studios (Kowtow, Samuji). Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary people fashion blog wearing sustainable, fair trade and organic cotton clothing from New Classics Studios (Kowtow, Samuji). Based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

The fact that there is already less than 24 hours until 2016 blows my mind. Where did 2015, Christmas, and all my hair go? If you haven't already caught the New Years fever, now is the time where everyone and their mothers reflect on the past 365 days and publicize their New Years resolutions on Instagram (eat healthier, take more food pics, etc. etc.). I've never really been one to romanticize the start of every year, but looking back, 2015 has been one heck of a year, and more than ever, I realize that I am so incredibly grateful for the people around me--for the friends who visit Eric and I in our office and entertain my Mah Jong obsession, for every one of you who continue to support me by liking, commenting, or even just glancing over my blog every now and then, for my family and their unconditional love (or so I hope), and most importantly, for the one guy who never fails to make life seem way more interesting than it actually is (Eric, I'm talking about you, in case you're wondering). As for this upcoming year, I haven't yet thought of how I want to improve myself as a human being (since I'm already pretty close to perfect *cue sarcasm*), but I've always hated the idea of having to wait to do something. Do what you want whenever you want. Even if that means coming up with your New Years resolutions 47 days into the year. Anyway, cheers to a happy and safe New Years for all of you. May your 2016 be filled with less news about Donald Trump and more adorable dog/cat gifs.

PS: There are still a few days left to save 30% on all orders over $150 over at New Classics Studios! Use code "BOXING30" at checkout. Shop here.
PPS: Just re-read the post and I'm not sure if I've ever written anything this sappy. Ugh I just want to go back to sleep.
DRESS / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
BLOUSE / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
JEANS / NEW CLASSICS STUDIOS
BAG / VINTAGE 
JACKET / VINTAGE (SIMILAR)
SHOES / ℅ CONVERSE x CDG
SUNGLASSES / ℅ MADEWELL

PHOTOS BY ERIC YUN

8 comments

  1. You really are the babliest of babes! Love this look so much, you pull it off so well!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving those shoes <3

    happy new year!

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/
    @evansbrenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and jeans combo! The denim jacket and the sneakers are awesome!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you even greater year 2016 than the one before :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit!

    Simply Racquel | www.RacquelBiancaJohn.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.