Social icons

As most of you know, Fashion week month mayhem is right around the corner. And with all that hullaballoo comes the unmistakeable stream of street style photos that we wish would go away but still stare at because FOMO is a jerk. With that being said, I've been recently playing virtual dress-up (I find that it's a nice lil' creative exercise for my brain) with shoes from Union Jack Boots, keeping in mind what exactly I'd like to find myself wearing when I head to New York in the next few weeks. Keep on scrolling for some good ol' flatlay outfit inspo and my favourite picks from Union Jack Boots.

6 comments

  1. Need those Dr Martin Lamars in my life. So beautiful!

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    You are sharing amazing collection in this blog especially I like your boots collection infect I am decide purchase this boot and I hope this boot price it’s affordable. Avengers Age Of Ultron Chris Hemsworth Coat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that second outfit so bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent info. Thanks pertaining to giving us a really helpful info. Maintain the excellent do the job in addition to keep on giving us much more high quality info every once in awhile.Fashion Weeks‬

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.