Social icons

11 comments

  1. Love the look with the mustard yellow jacket and the oversized shirt! The mules are so so cool!!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pin is so cute! does kinda look like you =D

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A M A Z I N G SHOES. I love when the heel is special

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my absolute style idol, you can literally wear anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking love this look so much when I saw this I literally internal scream lol I love so much the jacket colour and combination of everything you put together!!!
    hafizahrosni.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so damn cool!

    Maja

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the yellow jacket combined with those mules.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look all kinds of amazing. Love the colors so vibrant...if you don't mind me asking what camera do you use

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look AMAZING!!!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jacket is so beautiful! Theres noway i could survive in big heels in new york :P

    Hayley xxx
    www.5ftlife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.